- Meet with our crew at Wilpattu National Park Entrance at 12 noon and be driven to the camp
- Lunch at the Camp
- Afternoon safari at 2.30 PM
- BBQ Dinner and overnight stay the Camp
- Morning safari at 6 AM with picnic breakfast
- Refreshments at the camp
- Check out by 11 AM
Cancelled by you, with a notice coming to us less than 45 days prior to arrival date - There will be no refund for you.
Cancelled by you, with a notice coming to us more than 45 days prior to arrival date - 80% of the total value will be refunded to you.
No show - There will be no refund for you.
None refundable fee - 20% of the total value
0 - 5 Years - Free of charge
5 - 11 Years - 50% of Adult fee
Rates (per person in US$)
Single person – US$ 550 Entire Stay
Double sharing per person – US$ 465 Entire Stay
Four guests and above per person – US$ 465 Entire Stay
- Park entrance fees and all other applicable fees.
- All Government taxes.
- Pick up and drop off to campsite from National Park entrance.
- Minimum two safaris per night’s stay on a sharing basis, 6am to 10am and 2.30pm to 6pm (opening and closing times of park dependant on park officials)
- Jeeps on a sharing basis, prepared with photographers in mind. Bean bags will be provided. Private use of jeep can be organized at cost.
- All Meals and refreshments during your stay.
- Tented accommodation on a twin sharing basis. 3 tents with double beds and one with twin single beds.
- Hot and cold water.
- Attached toilets with dual flushing toilets and running water.
- Sheets, towels, toiletries.
- Green energy provided by solar and wind. Tents and toilets will be lit by LED lights.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Facilities to charge electronic devices, such as cameras, laptops and smart devices in each tent.
- Evening campfire. (depending on the weather)
- Free use of binoculars.
- Facilities to rent top end cameras and lens.
- Guest tents currently restricted to a maximum of 4, catering for 8 guests in total providing for a more personalized service.